- 11th November 2020
The MECS programme is pleased to host a webinar presented by The Global LPG Partnership (GLPGP) and its colleagues from The University of Surrey and The Gas Technology Institute (GTI), entitled “Green LPG for clean cooking – feasible innovation at scale”.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 1st December 2020 from 14:00-15:00 GMT.
The GLPGP team will present the ground-breaking technical, policy and economic findings in the recent MECS / GLPGP Report.
- Mr. Kimball Chen, Chairman, GLPGP, USA
- Dr. Patrick Littlefield, Principal Scientist, Gas Technology Institute, USA
- Dr. Mairi Black, University of Surrey, UK
- Dr. Meron Tesfamichael, UCL, UK
- Prof. Francis Kemausuor, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana
- Mr. John Hauge, Chief Financial Officer, GLPGP, USA
Join the webinar here.